Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors are requested to read the following Terms and Conditions very carefully while making. Submissions shall not be accepted unless author(s) submit a copy of Copyright agreement form & Terms and Conditions with signature of all the authors responsible for the article entry thereof.
- Copyright: The authors give Legal Research Development exclusive, all-language-use copyright to publish, reproduce, distribute and grant reprinting permission to any other publishing agency or company to publish/distribute the article, including diagrams, maps and images online and in hard paper formats, wireless and all electronic digital formats and all other formats and media to be invented in future and for any number of copies at any time.
- Submission: While submitting any piece of writing or illustration or Research Paper, Book review or publishing content with us for publication, the authors understand that the same has not been sent or is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Copyright Permission from others: Authors are responsible for getting the permission from Copyright Holders for reproduction of articles, long quotations, diagrams, maps and images in the articles, essays or illustrations that they submit for publication in the journal.
- Copyright Violation: In case of copyright violation or/and plagiarism solely the author/s will remain responsible and the publisher of the Legal Research Development cannot be held responsible and made a party to such cases.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.