The journal develops various procedures aimed at ensuring the permanent accessibility to the contents hosted in its servers:
- Backup copies
- Monitoring the technological aspects to prevent potential conversions of format or obsolete software.
- Digital preservation metadata.
- Using Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
- Using as an editorial manager software Open Journal Systems (OJS)) in its 126.96.36.199 version, an open source software with the interoperability protocol OAI-PHM ( Open Archive Initiative-Protocol for Metadata Harvesting).
The journal stores and distributes content in partner libraries through the LOCKSS and CLOKSS networks.
You can check the LOCKSS and CLOKSS licence in our publisher manifestos:
- Publisher Manifest LOCKSS http://lrdjournal.com/index.php/lrd/gateway/lockss
- Publisher Manifest CLOKSS http://lrdjournal.com/index.php/lrd/gateway/clockss
Authors publishing with the journals and magazines published by the WELFARE UNIVERSE are permitted to self-archive the Preprint Version of the article anywhere at any point of time, and may self-archive the accepted Peer-reviewed Version and the Postprint Version at any point of time.
Author/s, however, need to include an acknowledgement:
“This is the pre-peer reviewed version/Preprint Version/Postprint Version of the article: [FULL CITATION: Article name, author’s name, name of the journal, Vol. No…, Year, link to the article, link to the journal www.lrdjournal.com], which has been published after peer review and in a final version at [Link to final article].
Terms and Conditions for Self-Archiving:
The self-archived preprint, in its accepted and published versions may be used according to the following modes of publication:
Individuals may use versions mentioned above strictly for academic purposes following the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License under the conditions that:
- The author’s rights as AUTHOR are not violated. Proper attribution needs to be incorporated.
- Copyrights of the author, of the present publisher or any third party are not violated.
For commercial purpose use of all the versions without the prior permission of PUBLISHER- WELFARE UNIVERSE Services is restricted. Interested parties for re-use or reprint permission must write to the publisher for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org The publisher may grant non-exclusive copyright for a fixed fee.
PUBLISHER WELFARE UNIVERSE does not ensure any kind of warranty to self-archived materials in any manner.